The purpose of this program is to provide additional benefits to employers with a large number of Priority First Federal Credit Union members. Join the Priority Employer Program and make a bold statement to your employees that they deserve to have an option in financial institutions. It’s a great way to expand your current benefits package at no cost!
Become a Priority Employer Ambassador!
A Priority Employer Ambassador is a specially appointed individual chosen by Priority First FCU, usually within the Human Resources or Payroll Department of the employer, who serves as the credit union advocate for the company. Key roles and responsibilities include:
- Communicate – Provide communication between the employees at the company and the credit union. This includes informing the credit union of desires and concerns of our members.
- Educate – Educate employees about the benefits of credit union membership.
- Advocate – Share the credit union advantage with fellow employees.
How Do We Help You?
We recognize that you are busy with your own duties and responsibilities in the workplace. That’s why we provide all of the tools you’ll need, such as:
- Onsite Educational Events – Schedule on-site consumer seminars by credit union professionals and sign-up days at your office.
- New Employee Orientation Packets – Get credit union membership kits to share with new hires during orientation.
- Quarterly Newsletters – Get the Priority First FCU Newsletter with the latest promotions and helpful financial guidance.
- Bulletin Board Announcements – Get credit union announcements you can post right on your company bulletin board.
- Informative Handouts & Brochures – These will give tips and tricks to stay financially stable.
- Paycheck Stuffers – Receive paycheck stuffers you can include in your pay envelopes announcing credit union services.
What Do You Get?
To show our gratitude, we’ve lined up a few thank yous:
- Shout outs on our social media pages.
- Features in our Quarterly Newsletter.
- Features on our website under our Priority Employer Program.
- Two tickets (for the Ambassador) to our annual meeting where your company will be recognized.
Contact: Misty Connor
Current PEP Partners
- 3 Sigma
- Advanced Disposal
- Alliance for Nonprofit Resources, Inc.
- Apostalic Gospel Church
- Appalachian Wood Products
- Apple Tractor, Inc.
- At Your Service, Inc.
- Barber Financial Co, Inc.
- Barber Trucking, Inc.
- Battaglia Printing
- Bennetts Valley Ambulance Association
- Bethpage Mission East, Inc.
- Beverage Air
- Borough of Brockway
- Borough of Brookville
- Bowman Masonry, Clearfield
- Brockway Analytical, Inc.
- Brockway Appliance
- Brockway Borough Municipal Authority
- Brockway Drug
- Brockway Golf Course
- Brockway Presbyterian Church
- Brockway School District
- Brookville Area School District
- Brookville Chevrolet
- Brookville Equipment Corporation
- Central Pennsylvania Community Action, Inc.
- Charles Medical Center
- Chatterbox Cafe
- Children’s Aid Society
- Christ The King Manor
- Christian Missionary Alliance Church
- Chubby’s One Hour Quality Cleaners
- Clarview Rest Home, Inc. (Silgo)
- Clear-Care Corporation
- Clearfield Best Truckstop
- Clearfield County Area Agency on Aging, Inc.
- Clearfield E.M.S., Inc.
- Clearfield Hospital, Clearfield
- Clearfield Professional Group, Ltd
- Creekside Auto & Tire
- Culligan Water Conditioning
- CW Graphics Co.
- Debi’s Dairy Queen
- Don Mart Clothes, Inc., Philipsburg
- DuBois Hospital
- DuBois Nursing Home
- DuFast Transit Authority
- DuPenn, Inc.
- DuSan Community Ambulance Services, Inc.
- Elk County Regional Medical Center (Ridgway)
- Employees of Clearfield County
- Esther’s Hair Haven
- Evergreen Contracting, Inc. (Corsica)
- Falcon Research & Settlement, Inc. (Hawthorn)
- Femco Machine Company, a division of Manitowoc, Inc.
- Foradora Welding & Machine, Inc.
- Fraternal Order of Police, Jefferson Lodge No. 68
- Fremer Lumber & Moulding
- Fremer’s Market
- Gary Hill Auto World
- George I. Reitz & Sons, Inc.
- Goodwill Industries
- Gruda Chiropractic
- H. Truman’s Store (Sigel)
- Head to Toe Sportswear
- Hess & Fisher Engineers, Inc.
- Highland View Health Care
- Hoffman Diamond Products, Inc.
- Holt Drilling
- Interim Healthcare
- Jack’s Boot Shop
- Jefferson County Officials
- Jefferson Insurance Agency
- Jefferson Manor Health Center
- Jefferson Manor Nursing Home
- Jefferson-Clarion County Economic Opportunity Association, Inc.
- Jefferson-Clarion Head Start, Inc.
- Jefferson-Clearfield Community Mental Health Center
- Joe’s Tux Shop
- Kurtz’s Bros., Clearfield
- Legends Powersports
- Lezzers Lumber
- Lundberg Paving
- Manpower Temporary Services
- Maple Ave. Hospital
- Martino’s Bilo
- McCauley Trucking Company (New Bethlehem)
- McDonald’s (Brockway)
- Mike’s Comet Market
- Moorhead United Methodist Church
- Morelli’s Restaurant & Auto Sales
- Mountain Laurel Nursing Center, Clearfield
- North Central Pa Regional Planning & Development (Ridgway)
- Owens Illinois
- Phoenix Sintered Metals
- Presbyterian Church of Brookville
- Presbyterian Homes
- Production Abrasives, Inc.
- Proshort Stamping Services, Inc.
- Punxsutawney Area Chamber of Commerce
- Punxsutawney Bus Company
- Quinn L. Lundberg, D.D.S.
- Rebecca M. Arthurs Memorial Library
- Rocky Grill
- Sarvey Insurance
- Scarlet Cord Teen Center
- Scottish Heights
- Sensus Metering
- Sheetz (Brockway)
- St. Tobias Church
- Starr’s Trailer Sales
- Strano Performance Parts – Turning into LLC
- Suffolk Machinery
- Superior Energy Resources
- Swift Kennedy Insurance Group
- The First Baptist Church
- Thermal-Gard, Inc.
- Treasure Lake Property Owners Association, Inc.
- TYK Refeactories Company, Irvona
- United States Post Office
- VSI, Inc.
- Walker Lumber, Inc.
- Wal-Mart Distribution Center 6027
- Wal-Mart Supercenter #2129
- Wholesale Cypress Clock & Gift Shop
- Wolff’s Refuse Service
- WRC Community & Health Service