Online Bill Pay
Easy. Convenient. Secure.
If you’re still paying your bills the old-fashioned way – writing checks, stuffing envelopes, licking stamps and mailing – you’re losing time and money you could be spending on things more important to you. To be eligible for Online Bill Pay you must have a share draft (checking). With Online Bill Payment, not only will you save time and money, you’ll enjoy these many benefits:
- Ease – Pay your bills in seconds with just a few clicks of your mouse.
- Convenience – Pay your bills when you like 24/7, and from wherever you are – at your desk, in your easy chair, or on vacation. Also, person to person payments (i.e. to pay your babysitter, or pay for your fantasy football team). Lastly, Bill Pay is accessible through our Mobile Banking.
- Control – You’re in control to schedule, stop, or change payments as needed. Don’t give your billers your account information.
- Versatility – Download your history into Quicken or Microsoft Money to closely manage your finances.
- Security – Your account and payment information are password protected. Data encryption and firewall technology ensure the security and privacy of your transactions.
- Peace of Mind –By paying your bills electronically, you’re eliminating the paper trail that can lead to identity theft.
First Time Users
Click here to view our Online Bill Pay demo.
To enroll in Online Bill Payment:
- Access your accounts through Online Banking
- At the top of the Account Summary page, click on the “Bill Pay” tab.
- You will be asked to review and accept the Bill Pay e-Plus Terms & Conditions, and taken through the steps of the bill payment enrollment process.
- Your Online Bill Payment enrollment will be reviewed by the credit union the next business day.
- Bill Pay is also accessible through our Mobile App!