Life becomes so convenient with Priority First’s Home Banking! You truly have a personal branch right at your fingertips 24/7. To receive your account statements electronically, be sure to sign up for eStatements today! All of these services – and more – are available right here.
With Home Banking, you can:
- Review account histories and recent transactions
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Reconcile your checking account
- Make loan payments
- Download your transaction activity in either cvs or ofx formats
- Change your Home Banking password or Security Questions
- Direct access to your Priority First Credit Card account
- Sign up for other services like eStatements and Bill Pay
- If already signed up for eStatements, view all eStatements since signing up for the service
Click here to sign up or login to Home Banking now. You can also sign up for Home Banking through our Mobile App. By signing up once, you can access your account through both services using the same username and password!
For step by step directions to enroll into Home Banking click here.
These are the steps required:
1.) Go to www.priorityfirstfcu.org and access the “Home Banking” link at the top of the main page.
2.) Once on the main Home Banking page (as shown below), click the Enroll button from the menu or click the Enroll link above the login box.