March 27, 2020 - Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Starting Monday, March 30, 2020, we will be changing some of our drive-thru hours (see below). All Priority First FCU branches will remain open for drive-thru and phone service and our lobbies will remain closed. In addition, we will be rolling out our new eSignature service, which will allow you the option to close your loan electronically. We are trying to make the loan process as easy as possible, so you can either apply on our website or by calling any branch to apply over the phone. You can then sign the necessary documents electronically through our new eSignature service. We are also handling new accounts in a similar manner. Call any branch office to get started opening a new account and Priority First staff will walk you through the process. We are extremely sorry for any inconvenience these changes may cause, however the safety and health of our members and employees is our first priority!
Opens at 9am!
Mon: 9:00 – 4:30
Tues: 9:00 – 4:30
Wed: 9:00 – 4:30
Thurs: 9:00 – 5:00
Fri: 9:00 – 5:30
DuBois, Brockway & Brookville:
All open at 8am!
Mon: 8:00 – 4:30
Tues: 8:00 – 4:30
Wed: 8:00 – 4:30
Thurs: 8:00 – 5:00
Fri: 8:00 – 5:30
(DuBois Only) Sat: 8:30 – 12:00
Opens at 10am!
Mon: 10:00 – 4:30
Tues: 10:00 – 4:30
Wed: 10:00 – 4:30
Thurs: 10:00 – 5:00
Fri: 10:00 – 5:30
March 18, 2020 - Our Drive-Thrus are Open!
The safety and security of our members, employees and communities is our number one priority. To best serve our members while conducting business in a socially responsible manner, we are implementing the following changes, beginning Thursday, March 19, 2020 until further notice:
- Brockway, Brookville, DuBois and Punxsutawney offices will transition to drive-thru service only.
- Clearfield office will offer window walk-up service.
- Hours of operation will remain the same for all offices with the exception of the DuBois office. DuBois branch hours will be extended to 7:30am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday. DuBois
- Saturday drive-thru hours will remain 8:30am to noon.
Please also take advantage of our electronic and alternative services such as:
- Online, Mobile and Telephone Banking – where you can check your balances, transfer funds, make payments, pay bills and review your transaction history.
- Mobile Deposit –convenience of depositing a check from anywhere on your mobile device
- ATMs– access cash 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Night Deposit – will be checked periodically during business hours.
- Loans – apply online via our website or over the phone with any branch.
Please visit our contact page to find a list of all of our locations, business hours and phone numbers.
Unfortunately, fraud increases in times like these and criminals take advantage of innocent people. Please remain vigilant and follow these tips:
- Beware of emails claiming to be from the Center for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO) or other government entities. Never divulge personal information or money in response to these types of “phishing” attempts.
- Ignore offers of a “cure,” “prevention” or “vaccine” for COVID-19. As of now, no such products exist. Never click on links or download software from sources you don’t know and trust.
We will continue to monitor this situation closely and will evaluate the need for additional measures, if necessary. We apologize for any inconvenience these actions may cause you. Thank you for choosing Priority First Federal Credit Union. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing to serve your financial needs!
March 13, 2020 - Priority First FCU Response to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
As Coronavirus, COVID-19, continues to spread world-wide and within the United States, more organizations, like Priority First Federal Credit Union, are taking proactive steps to ensure the health and well-being of their employees, members and communities. We will continue to closely monitor and implement the current safety protocols from the CDC and our local government.
We are taking extra precautions by adding hand sanitizing stations in each of our offices, asking our staff to keep their hands and work stations clean and sanitizing door knobs, drive-thru canisters, ATM screens, etc., multiple times, daily.
Governor Wolf announced a shutdown of all nonessential businesses in the state of Pennsylvania. Priority First FCU will remain open during this time with regular hours, as we are classified as an essential business. However, we strongly encourage you to consider PFFCU’s digital tools and other available resources for self-service banking and 24/7 account access. You can access your accounts online or by using our mobile app at your convenience. You can view and process transactions, check balances, find an ATM, deposit checks electronically and more. If you haven’t enrolled in online banking, it only takes a few minutes – Enroll here!
Your Funds are SAFE!
We would like to remind you that your deposits at Priority First FCU are safe. PFFCU is well-capitalized and financially strong. Further, your funds are federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government. You can estimate your share insurance by using the estimator tool on the MyCreditUnion.gov website.
For additional information about COVID-19, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at www.cdc.gov.