Board of Directors
Mark Adams, President
Robert D. Weitzel, 1st Vice President
Mike Cryster, 2nd Vice President
Mari Lynn Scott, Secretary
Diane Kendrick, Treasurer
Robert J. Presto
Thomas E. Miller
Rodney H. Patterson
Brian C. Anderson
Danny Reynolds, Chairman
Terry L. Crawford
John F. Raybuck
Diane Kendrick, CEO
Valerie Barraclough, Executive Vice President
Barbara Cox, Vice President Operations
Ann Marie DeGennaro-Ray, Vice President Lending
Locally Rooted, Locally Grown
Priority First Federal Credit Union has its roots in the Brockway community, where it originated in 1969 as the credit union for employees of Brockway Glass, later known as Owens-Illinois.
Through the years, Priority First was granted community charters in both Jefferson and Clearfield Counties, opening membership eligibility to all who live, work, worship, volunteer, attend school, or participate in associations headquartered in Jefferson and Clearfield Counties.
In 2007, the members of Secure Credit Union, which served school employees in the DuBois, Brockway, Brookville, and Punxsutawney school districts, voted to merge with Priority First Federal Credit Union to expand their offerings and better serve their members.
In late summer 2010, Member’s Choice-PA Federal Credit Union in DuBois merged with Priority First. Member’s Choice was formed to serve Postal employees in the 158 zip code area, and later the employees of Maple Avenue Hospital, Equimeter, and several other Select Employee Groups.
The key to Priority First Federal Credit Union’s success and growth in the local community is its members. For this reason, we have made it our mission to: Provide Our Members Efficient, Convenient, and Quality Services with Personal Attention at Competitive Rates.
Become a Member
To be eligible to join Priority First Credit Union, you must fall within our field of membership. Our field of membership includes:
- • Individuals who live, work, worship, volunteer, attend school, or participate in associations headquartered in Jefferson or Clearfield Counties, Pennsylvania.
- • Persons participating in programs to alleviate poverty or distress, which are located in Jefferson or Clearfield Counties, Pennsylvania.
- • Incorporated or unincorporated organizations located in Jefferson or Clearfield Counties, Pennsylvania or maintaining a facility in Jefferson or Clearfield Counties, Pennsylvania.
- • Members of record of the Secure Federal Credit Union as a result of the merger effective July 11, 2007.
- • Members of record of Members Choice PA Federal Credit Union as a result of the merger effective September 8, 2010.
- • Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union; employees of the credit union; volunteers in the community, members of their immediate families or households; and organizations of such persons. (Immediate family members are defined as spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent, grandchild, step parents, step children, step siblings, and adopted relationships)
If you are not already a member or member group of Priority First Federal Credit Union and would like to join, please contact us at 814-371-4817 or 800-368-0739.
Millions of Americans belong to a credit union. Find out why you should become a member, too!
The CU Difference
Priority First Federal Credit Union is a full-service, non-profit financial institution owned and operated by its members. Like a bank, we accept deposits and make loans. However, unlike a bank, we are not owned by a group of stockholders seeking the best possible return on their stock. The income generated through our business activities is returned to our member-owners in the form of lower loan rates, higher savings rates, and free or low-cost services.
Additionally, the Credit Union’s Board of Directors is elected by the membership, and each member of the Board serves on a volunteer basis, receiving no compensation.
The credit union difference is at our core. We are a service-driven cooperative. We live by the credit union philosophy “People Helping People”.